Friday, June 17, 2011

FINALLY !

finally i update my blog now.. =) start from my bufday til now i hav so long din update my blog coz im LAZY!!! now juz i update it!

15june11 my fren's wedding dinner, im late to attend her wedding dinner and i didnt take the photo wif them,sigh~ >< nvm! i stolen the pic from my BF [Tan joyce]der...muahahaha!!
Zack&shirley ^^

Busy week for me , 17june11 gathering day for wif kem's fren...4years we din meet each other after NS..:D but stil git a lot frens cant attend..=( sad~ its ok,we stil got chance to meet gain ;)



gathering nite ^^

siaw yen & me

albee & me

phyleasia & me


xiaoqiang , yen , carol =)
我的自拍照~ XD

hello june!

Me =)

17.6.2011


feeel tired after updated blog..planing for after 3 months juz update blog gain..HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment