Friday, November 12, 2010

its saturday! ♥

Yes! its saturday! But its nothg special for me now... *sad*
last wed i plan to go shopping v my best fren CAT on this saturday.. But she put me aeroplane...Haiz... =P haha... but its ok..nevermind then..we can hang out on next time and it wil add one more frens , Amee =)
that will be i second time to meet her.. she reli so skinny..oh god.. feel happy i got a new fren! Hiakhiak^^

my super best fren CAT !! Joyce.. =)

my new fren , amee ^^




Sowieee for that i post ur pic at here.. =P  Hope can shun shun li li hang out together on next tuesday neh!

i LOVE my frens!

3 comments:

  1. omg ! why u stole my UGLY pic weii !
    u should stole more leng leng sui sui one marh LOOOL

    and , thanks ! feels happy to meet u and can be ur NEW friend :D

    can't wait to hang-out with u TWO :) heheeps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! wher got ugly! is nice ler.. but i feel more like ur twitter pic but i forgot can take from der too.. =D hehe... yea! hope can hang out v u n intro CAT for u too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOL thanks for saying so ;p

    omg ! u like ? actually , i like it tooo LOOOL
    thanks much ! :D

    o'ye ! o'ye ! sure sure sure ! <3

    ReplyDelete